Untreated Jasmine Blend essential oil is extracted from a flower called Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum). This is a well-known flower oftenly associated with romance and love. The flower goes by other names such as Royal Jasmine, Spanish Jasmine, and Queen of the Night. Mainly, the essential oil is used for improving a variety of skin types. It is also used to help hair bring back its natural shine.
Thanks to its sultry aroma, the extracted oils are added in perfumes that create an aphrodisiac effect. The oil may also be used to assist childbirth. The oil may be diffused or applied onto the skin topically.
How to use
Apply 1-2 drops to the abdomen to manage the symptoms of PMS. Combine 1 drop with conditioner in the palm of hand, then apply to hair and scalp for added nourishing and moisturising benefits. Dab 1-2 drops on fine lines and wrinkles and décolletage before applying facial moisturiser. Apply to pulse points to soothe nervous tension and uplift mood. Place 1-2 drops on palms, rub together, rub over the nose and mouth and inhale deeply to promote clear breathing into your respiratory system.
Benzyl, acetate, e-phytol, geranyl linalol
- Improves a person’s mood
- Can be used as an antiseptic and disinfectant
- Relieves colds and coughs
- Produces an aphrodisiac effect
- Treats scars
- Serves as an expectorant to relieve coughs
- Induces a peaceful sleep
- Relieves women who suffer from obstructed, painful, or irregular periods
- Treats dry, brittle and dehydrated skin
- Treats eczema and dermatitis
- Increases milk secretion for lactating mothers
- Protects against breast tumors and breast cancer
- Reduces labor pains
- Treats spasms
- Relieves anxiety, stress, anger, depression, and annoyance
Promotes good uterine health